Monday, June 14, 2010

Re- Are consulting companies difficult to get in-







Traitional management consulting companies may

not be best fit for you, but you can still try.

i.e. Mckinsy , BCG, AtKeany, Moniter



You can try AtKearny, as I know that they con't have technical

guy in Shanghai office, technical support is done remotely

from Hongkong.



Also,洛杉矶华人, try Moniter, Moniter is opening its branchoffice in Beijing,

there might be some opportunities. The GM for Beijing office

is Denis Simon, who is a crazy fan of Chairman Mao.



Or, you can try those e-business consulting companies or so

called web consulting company, like KPMG / IBM Global Consulting

/ Sapient / Ion Global / Digitas....



Amont those web consulting companies, Ion Global is recruiting in

Shanghai, Digitas has a HongKong office and is targeting mainland.



(Ibm global consulting is more regarded IT consulting.)



Good luck!







【 在 pullpush (赫赫) 的大作中提到: 】

: Hi there,

: I will get my Master's degree in Computer Science this year

: from a university

: in Hong Kong. I am much interested in the consulting

: industry, and wish to pursue a position at a management

: consulting company. But you see, I don't have a MBA degree

: and any working experience. Do I still have opportunity to

: get in such companies? What qualifications/personalities

: will they look for?

: I'll highly appreicate it if you can share your experience

: with me.

: Thanks!





--

--

No comments:

Post a Comment